Hotel Bedroom & Meeting Space
Shepherd's Bush is an area of west London in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. Although it is primarily residential in character, its focus is the shopping area of Shepherd's Bush Green, the north side of which is home to the Westfield shopping centre. The Loftus Road football stadium in Shepherd's Bush is home to Queens Park Rangers F.C..
The district is bordered by Hammersmith to the south/southwest, Brook Green to the south/southeast, Holland Park (and thenNotting Hill) to the east, Willesden and Harlesden to the north and by Acton and Chiswick to the west.
Download the printable map here
Just minutes away from the Westfield shopping centre, the largest urban shopping centre in Europe . 8 -15 minutes journey to Oxford street and Marble Arch (the main famous shopping streets in London). 20-25 minutes to Leicester Square, Hyde park, Bond Street and London Bridge from the other side (famous with the main London's attraction's and best bars and restaurants).
- Travel information in and around London visit TFL.gov.uk
- For customised travel plans, please use TFL's Journey Planner
Reception will be happy to book a cab for you any time
- Westfield Shopping Centre
- Hotel Does not have it's own car parking space. Closest car parking possible just 10 minutes away from hotel in Westfield London Shopping Centre.
- Parking at Westfield London Shopping Centre is subject to Westfield London Shopping Centre terms and condition. Hotel advises this as closest parking space but has no control over prices, space, opening hours and any restrictions.
- Westfield London Shopping Centre Car Parking Rates
- Shepherd’s Bush Market Station (Hammersmith & City line)
- Shepherd’s Bush Station (Central Line)(Tube & Rail)
- Download and print Tube connections to Westfield London
- London Heathrow Airport